Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The News (if only this was a story about news and not an update post)

Fans I have gained access to a computer and taken care of a few things that I thought I would update you all on.

If you didn't see, Death in Disguise has launched and is available for order on Amazon for 9.99 if you still like the feel of real books, or on your Kindle/Nook if you don't. Also available on Kindle is the series The Fated. I have pulled some of the stories from both books offline, but have left some of my more favorites online still. You can find links on our new page, A Simple Letter Books.

Unfortunately I have to call in about my computer, and our electricity might be out today so I won't be doing anything until- at the earliest- tomorrow afternoon or later tonight. I'm hoping they can give me something that will magically make my computer run again, but if I do have to send it in this will most definitely postpone my plans I had ready to announce. I apologize for that fans.

I am working on a few things, though. Expect a new short story here soon. Expect more news here soon. And once my computer is fixed and I'm ready for launch, expect an awesome event. Count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment